Disability Services Offered
- Personalized program planning and assessments
- Job placement into competitive employment
- Job coaching, including on the job training and retention supports
- Discovery Services to identify preferences and contributions to employment
- Development of job search tools, including visual portfolio or skill-based resume
A job developer visits with potential employers, helps with application and interview, and identifies or creates positions in the workplace.
A job coach can support a person who is learning the new tasks of a job and transitioning to a new environment. It might also include support to advance toward career goals.
A person-centered planning process to find a job that matches a person's interests and strengths.
Eligibility For Service
- Desire to work
- Receiving or eligible to receive services from Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), Department of Services for the Blind (DSB), or Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
- Ability to actively participate in scheduled activities
If you have a documented disability, you may qualify for services. A Goodwill associate can help you apply for services with DVR, DSB, or DDA. If you have worked with these agencies in the past, Goodwill can help you navigate the process.