Goodwill Mobile Donation Drives
Call (509) 579-0225 Today To Schedule Your Drive!
Mobile Donation Drives are only available in the Tri-Cities.
- Your Club or Organization chooses a location and a set of dates to host a “Donation Drive.”
- We will drop off a trailer at the agreed upon location on the first day of your donation drive. We will pick that trailer up on the last day of your drive.
- Drivers are scheduled first-come, first-served basis. We are limited by trailer availability.
- If you collect over 500 pounds of donations we will pay you a set amount of $200 for hosting a donation drive. Donation drives collecting over 500 pounds will earn $200 for hosting the drive. Drives collecting under 500 pounds will receive $50 for hosting.
- The total number of pounds collected during a drive will earn $.10/lb.
- For example, 4000 pounds of donations would receive $400 (4000 lb. x $.10 per lb.), plus $200 for hosting the drive, for a total of $600.
- Unfortunately due to the high cost of disposal and the inability to sell some items, we are limited on what we are able to accept.
- If you are unsure if an item can be donated please contact us!
- For example:
- Small electrical items
- Workout equipment
- Mowers and Weedeaters
- Paint/Household Chemicals